NRN Saving Account
Following are some of the key features of the NRN Saving Account:
Opening Balance : NPR 10,000.
Rate of Interest : 4%
Interest Payable : Quarterly
- 50% waiver on charge for locker fee (subject to availability) to immediate family member of NRN.
- 50% waiver on processing fee on consumer loans, i.e, home loan and auto loan to immediate family member of NRN.
- Dedicated Relationship manager to provide personalized service.
- Fund transfer instruction can be made through fax or email.
How to use fax/email payment system:
- Complete fax indemnity form & Payment Instruction Form (to be collected from the bank or Click here to download the forms).
- The above forms have to be duly signed and send to Bank Address
- Log on to www.sanimabank.com Register for Sanima I-Banking, click “sanima i-banking, click “fax indemnity and complete the form
- Click on Payment Instruction Form & Fill the same.
Documents required to be submitted by each applicant:
- Photocopies of Your Passport with pages showing personal details as well as work permit/visa details
- Photocopy of your Appointment letter / agreement with employer
- Two color photographs per applicant.
- Our existing NRN account Holder from the city/country of applicant shall introduce him/her
- He or she can certify the document, signature from our embassy near to their country
Forms without the documentation as given in the checklist above may delay processing of your application for account opening.
How to Open a Account
First fill up and send the fax indemnity form to email@example.com and follow the following procedurescount Closing Charge NPR 200.
- Download & fill up the account opening form for NRN Saving Account
- Click here to download the form
- Send the completed form with required documents to Sanima Bank NRN wing (Marketing Department) P.O. Box 20394, Alakpuri, Naxal, Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Scan the form and the documents and mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +977 1 4439950
- Once we receive your account opening form and required documents our NRN wings (dedicated department for NRN) will notify you.
For further queries please contact our NRN wing at email@example.com or call us at +977-01-4428979 /4428980/4439948/(Ext. No. :310)
Fax No: +977-1-4439950