Small Business Growth Loan is a tailor made product specially designed to provide short term as well as long term financing facilities to our valued customers involved in small and medium enterprises (SMEs). With this product we support even to the beginner entrepreneurs for achieving their business goals by providing a convenient funded as well as non funded credit facilities.
Facility is available for:
- Meeting working capital financial needs
- Long term loan for asset financing
- Hire purchase loan
- Letter of Credit and Bank Guarantee
- Tenure: Maximum 7 years for Term Loan and 1 year revolving for Working Capital Overdraft
- Service Charge: 0.75% on approved loan limit
- Financing: Maximum up to NPR 10 million
Loan Eligibility Criteria:
- Small and Medium Enterprises registered in appropriate Government entity.
- Citizenship certificate of proprietor/promoters
- Passport size photographs of proprietor/promoters
- Land ownership certificate (Lal Purja) of collateral with Rajinama/Bakaspatra etc.
- Land revenue and property tax paid receipt (recent)
- Approval of construction, approved house map and construction completion certificate (as appropriate)
- Blue Print, Trace Map and Four Boundary Disclosure (char killa) of land
- Bank account statement for at least 3 – 6 months’ time
- Firm/Company Registration, PAN, Article & Memorandum of Association, license for conducting business from the concerned Government entity
- P/L statement and Balance Sheet for last 2 years’ period (audited/ management prepared / projected as appropriate)