Sanima Recurring Deposit
Sanima Recurring deposit is an annuity based product which allow users to enjoy benefits of highest return similar to that of fixed deposit .
- Minimum Amount: NPR 10,000.
- Customers will be able to decide the date for deposit into recurring account. Once selected, the account will be auto debited on specified date.
- Recurring deposit can be opened for tenure ranging from 1 to 5 years.
- Interest will be calculated on daily basis and credited into saving account after maturity
- Post maturity of the tenure, the recurring deposit balance will be deposited in the savings account.
People of all age group having existing savings account or are willing to open new savings account can apply for opening Recurring deposit account.
- New or existing savings account is required.