Sanima Share Loan provides loan facility to customers against the pledge of shares owned by them i.e. If you own shares listed in Nepal Stock Exchange Limited (NEPSE) then you are eligible for Sanima Share Loan by keeping owned/ to be owned shares as security.
For more information, please call our direct number 9849834292/9841194541.
Facility is available for:
- For investment in shares
- To meet personal requirements.
- Renewable Loan Facility (Overdraft-OD and Demand Loan)
- Processing Fee – 0.75%
- Limit up to NPR 100 Million
- Fast and Easy loan processing
- Individuals having Ordinary/Promoter Shares of listed companies
- Salaried Individual – Private Companies, NGO/INGO, Government office etc.
- Self-employed/Business owners
- Investment Companies
- DEMAT statement
- Citizenship certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Recent Salary Certificate (as appropriate)
- Bank account statement for at least 3 – 6 months’ time
- Personal PAN card is required if loan amount is NPR 5 million and above